Senior .NET Developer
What will be your challenge?
- Designing, developing, and testing software applications and workflows
- Analyzing business requirements and documenting the systems you create
- Participating in the architectural design efforts
- Identifying issues, suggesting improvements to existing and new features, presenting and sharing ideas for solutions
- Seeking, evaluating, and recommending new technologies and concepts
- Highly skilled with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Database skills (NoSQL)
- Familiar with Cloud Development (Azure would be a big bonus)
- Knowledge in TFS, Git, JIRA, Microservices, Mocks
You are a true team player, have the drive to take new challenges, and have a will to share your knowledge with your team members. Thorough work ethics, attention to detail, and excellent quality are things that describe you as a person. You are good at communication and collaboration and are also fluent in English. You have a degree or on the acquisition in the IT field.
- You will have challenging projects to work with together with an agile skilled development team
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
- A modern well-designed office in the center of Tallinn, with fun team events, and a competitive salary together with a benefits package
Interested? Apply now!