• Guiding, facilitating, and promoting the team
• Evaluating the agile Maturity of the team and coaching the team members in implementing Agile/Scrum best practices/principles
• Removing impediments to the team´s progress
• Determining the definition of done for the project/team with the input from the entire team
• Maintain the product backlog to ensure the well-defined project
• Possibility to improve and drive business agility and team agile approach
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working as Scrum Master
• Good skills and knowledge in servant leadership, leading by example, empowerment
• Excellent facilitating, communication, and conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques for filling intentional gaps
• Knowledge and/or experience in Agile frameworks (e.g Scrum) and techniques (e.g User stories, Continuous Integration).
As a person, you are a strong team player, like to solve impediments together with your colleagues, and able to generate a spirit of cooperation. You can manage difficult negotiations and we believe you also enjoy discussing solutions, have excellent communication skills (also fluent in English).
• You will have challenging projects to work with together with an agile skilled development team
• Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
• A modern well-designed office in the center of Tallinn, with fun team events, and a competitive salary together with a benefits package
Interested? Apply now!