In the role of a Front-End Developer you will be designing, developing, testing, shipping and maintaining high-quality web user interfaces, as well:
- Seek, evaluate, and recommend new technologies and concepts to add value and develop products/features
- Collaborate with specialists and stakeholders from development, design, and business
- Work in a distributed organization with agile processes
Take initiatives to improve quality across all aspects of front-end: accessibility, performance, consistency, maintainability, robustness, etc.
You will fit perfectly to the team if you have a Bachelor/Master degree in computer science; great knowledge of web standards and a drive to stay up-to-date with new technologies on the field. You are also:
- Well-versed with component-based design and development. Experience with React, Angular, Vue, or Web Components
- Experienced with modern web architectures (JAMStack, API-driven single-page applications)
- Familiar with git-based workflows with automated cloud builds
- And have a good responsive design skills using CSS Grid and Flex
- And knowledge of design tools (Figma, InVision, Sketch) and Design System concepts
You love to work in the team, have good collaboration and communication skills, and are fluent in English.
- Challenging work with impact on technology choices and real users
- You will be surrounded by inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
- You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package
- A modern working environment in the center of Tallinn, with team events, etc
Interested? Apply now!