An enterprise architect at B2C Finance divisions sets the direction and establishes the approach to development and operations, aligns the organizational structure to the target systems architecture and infrastructure, ensures cohesion in the work of divisional business units and services. In this role, you will be responsible for structuring and descriptions of our business entities and services, their properties, and relationships. You will care for the "shared economy" of the organization, the use of standard practices and tools, optimal use of the infrastructure, cost efficiency, and ultimately the complexity of our service and workplace ecosystems.
An enterprise architect works in the team of Director Enterprise Architecture and shares the same set of tasks and goals. It includes:
• Defining an architectural vision and a roadmap for the organization
• Describing and implementing the target systems architecture
• Ensuring technical integrity and consistency of all organizational solutions at every stage of their life cycle
• Caring for a rigorous description of the organization in terms of its business entities, developed and consumed services, and relationships between them and the external environment
• Providing a holistic view of the information and technology within the organization
• Organizing and performing training to improve teams' knowledge and skills
• Improving the organizational processes for faster and more reliable services delivery
• Managing spend and forecasts, practicing FinOps
• Managing the complexity of the organization and its solutions
The Enterprise Architect is also responsible for structuring, coordinating, communicating, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to support the business stability and constant growth.
• Have a degree in IT or a related field
• Have prior engineering experience and be a top specialist
• Have top visualization, writing, and presentation skills
• Be able and comfortable delegating the implementation and control the process indirectly
• Be interested in policymaking, governance, service management, IT security, finance, and more
• Be adept at Continuous Delivery and passionate about Agile practices
• Have excellent technical, analytical, project management skills; also strong leadership, communication, motivation, and interpersonal skills, and is also fluent in English
• Challenging work and the opportunity to develop large systems and work with international projects
• You will be surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee,
and awesome people and work in a modern environment in the center of Tallinn
• You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package
Interested? Apply now!