CYBER SECURITY TEAM MANAGER
In the role of SOC manager you will manage the SOC teams in Tallinn overall and serve as the primary bridge head to the Arvato Systems security operations organization. Be part of the security division of Arvato Systems – an international IT service provider with headquarter in Germany and drive the development and global operation of first-class security solutions for our international customers!
Your challenge will be to:
- Lead a team of experts and hold overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the SOC in Tallinn
- Direct the functions, processes and operations of the SOC teams in Tallinn, ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Lead the teams’ operations for optimal identification/resolution of security incidents, enhance client security
- Coordinate and align team activities with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Support the seamless integration of the teams in Tallinn with other security operations and operational IT teams at Arvato Systems and our customers
- Develop services and support business development processes, service descriptions and business plans
- Drive the continuous improvement of team, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree/or equivalent demonstrated working experience in the area
- Extensive experience and expertise in SOC management and Incident Response field
- Knowledge of security tools and techniques used by Cybersecurity teams
- Strong knowledge in security incident, malware and vulnerability management processes and principles (including cryptography, threats and access control, application, data and host security)
- Awareness of cybersecurity events, threats and actors
- Good understanding of technology risk management, internal audit, vendor/third party management, business resiliency and fraud
Good to have a knowledge in Operating Systems, Virtualization technologies, Network Devices, Cloud computing concepts, Web Proxies, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, AV Systems, DLP, Vulnerability Assessment tools.
A huge bonus would be Information Security professional designations such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, GCIA, GCIH.
As a person, you have a drive for continuous learning, and a will to keep yourself up to date with new technologies in the field. You are ready to take the challenges and able to motivate others to higher level of engagement. You know how to bring calm from chaos, cool under pressure, can be objective and diplomatic. You are analytical with strong attention to detail. You are excellent at collaborating and communicating with different counterparties, also fluent in English.
- You will have a challenging work building up a team to work with first-class security solutions
- You will be surrounded by inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, and awesome people
- You will have a competitive salary together with a benefits package
- And will be working in a modern working environment in the center of Tallinn
Interested? Apply now!