APPLICATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (2ND LEVEL)
You will be a member of the IT Operations Center in the Application and Infrastructure support team, playing an important role in operations, service management, and providing technical support to our customers. You will help to build up a new team in IT Operations Center. Daily your tasks will be including:
Incident and problem manager:
- take over responsibility for the incident/problem solution on time and in quality
- communicate and coordinate incident and problem management with internal and external stakeholders and drive solution
- improve known error/knowledge database
- provide first analysis
- bring in E2E business and process knowledge
- act as technical support
- You will be assisting during regular releases and other major events throughout the year
Further roles and responsibilities:
- You will assist in taking over the incident coordinator role
- 2+ years of experience in system/application configuration or 2nd level technical support
- The customer-experience-focused hands-on mentality
- “Service” is more than a word to you. It’s something you live, driving all the decisions you’re taking
- You know how to ask the right questions to the right people in the right moment
- Good, practical knowledge of the complete ITIL framework is a must
- Good knowledge of SQL and its variations among popular databases
- Good knowledge of Atlassian Confluence and Jira would be nice to have
- Azure Cloud knowledge would be nice to have
As a person, you are proactive and self-organized, have excellent collaboration and communication skills, and also fluent in English. You are highly self-driven, eager to take on new challenges and learn new fields of responsibilities, and you are not losing focus in stressful situations.
- We offer you a competitive salary and personalized benefits, with the options to get an additional vacation, support for your health, and many more.
- And work in an Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and with awesome people. You will be welcomed by our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 27+ nationalities.
- We have an excellent office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with a great view and fruits and snacks available, though working conditions are flexible as long as you're there for your team members.
- And a wide range of different company and team events: we have summer and winter days, internal tech events, board games night, and much more.
- We care, support, and create an opportunity to learn and develop yourself.
Interested? Apply now!